If you’re new to the world of blogging and setting up your own website for the first time, then you need to use cPanel. More than 90% of web hosting providers and developers use cPanel for their website hosting. Although there are many resources out there to help you get started, many of the articles are highly technical and can be tough for the newcomers to understand if you have never used a cPanel before. So this article will be crisp and clear about cPanel and why you need it.
What is cPanel?
The cPanel is short for “Control Panel”, which automates and simplifies website hosting. It is the graphical user interface (GUI) which is used for making changes to and customizing your website hosting account. With cPanel, you can have complete control in managing your website without depending on highly qualified, and often expensive, website developers. As cPanel is a simple graphical dashboard and it is well-maintained with regular updates, improvements and security measures, most of the hosting companies use cPanel to help their customers manage their websites.
Why do we need cPanel?
- You can create, add and setup new emails for your website.
- You can connect domain names, create sub domains and setup parked domains to your web hosting.
- You can access your files, upload and modify your file directory using file manager.
- You can install WordPress or any other CMS.
- You can backup your website.
The cPanel web hosting uses cPanel as their default control panel so that their users can set up, manage and control their website hosting account quite easily. With numerous useful and user-friendly features and functions, cPanel has become the most welcomed and used web hosting serving the millions of websites all over the world.
After reviewing hundreds of web hosting apps, we ranked the Top 10 cPanel Apps in the following list.
- Atomic Secured Linux: This app improves the security of a Linux server and increases the security both of the OS and applications.
- WHMCS: It is the general automation of all these various facets of the online business. This application brings together a number of different functionalities – account management, billing, support, domain management, etc.
- Clean Panel: This application is a template to improve the appearance of cPanel.
- Varnish Cache: This caching HTTP reverse proxy, a type of web accelerator, caches pages in memory rather than storing them on disks.
- Softaculous: This app allows you to auto-install a huge library of scripts and you can install any CMS such as WordPress or Joomla.
- CP Control Panel: This app is for the cPanel Client for iPhone / iPad
And other top applications of cPanel includes
- Mob Panel
- Blesta and
- ASSP Deluxe
If you are looking to buy cPanel for your hosting account then BuycPanel is the best choice to go with. BuycPanel is one of the largest cPanel Partner and distributor with 24/7 technical support. They offer you the best license plans and all licenses are instantly activated upon completion of your order.
For more details to know about BuycPanel please visit our website HERE: https://www.buycpanel.com/